Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Did you read?



Hey, did you guys read that thing on my facebook wall about me starting up a blog?  Did you read it?  Did you read it?  Well, it's true and here it is.  I'm really wondering how this all will go down.  I will be the first to say that this blog might implode in T minus 3 weeks.  Two things could happen here...

A) Nobody will care.  Oh mom, I know YOU'LL care!  But will others want to hear about my escapades in Eastern Europe?

2) I might get lazy.  If any of you have seen how I like to spend my Sundays back home, be forewarned that most days are likely to be a Sunday here in Poland...and the only thing I like to do on Sundays is not move.

Also, I'm only known to be "semi-witty" about 13% of the time.  Thanks Michael, my sister, my dog Maggie, my old co-worker Peter (the list could really go on and on) for reminding me of that on a daily basis.

But here goes!  While I'm living on the other side of the world for the next 7 months, I'll only be a mouse click away.  Bingo, bango, bongo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment