Saturday, December 10, 2011

R.I.P. City?

Ok, I realize this is a terribly morbid and more importantly, inaccurate title.  I remain a Blazer believer and "Bible" as a Kardashian might say, THAT will never change!

But COME ON!  Bad news related to B-Roy, Groden (as I've started unfondly calling him - has that been tossed out there before? I think it may stick) and Aldridge all within a 24 hour stint??

I posted on facebook earlier today that "The Blazers should just give Oden $30 million to leave. It would save them money in the long run and allow them to make use of his roster spot in the mean time."

It didn't exactly catch like wild fire, but I think that's a good thing!  It means that the majority of my friends plan to keep on keepin' on and aren't yet discouraged by the news of late.  Either that, or they were out enjoying their Saturdays and simply don't care about my fb update.

Allow me to leave you with an image from the "good ol' days"...I still love you, Terry.



PS - Michael thought this news was blog-worthy.  New studies report that eating directly from the "prepackaged, processed cookie dough " packages sold at Safeway, Wal-Mart, etc. is basically promising a healthy dose of ecoli.  Needless to say, he...is...crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment